Policy is one of the major directions in UCGA where our team oversees the latest developments in corporate governance issues. We aspire to influence corporate governance agenda in economic and public policy and bring the governance issues to the front:
- By taking a position in the media
- Through direct discussion with state authorities, ministers and civil servants
- Through written policy papers and soft law tools and instruments
Fostering the good corporate governance principles via policy is, above all, an endeavor to develop better corporate governance standards in private, public and state-owned companies of Ukraine.
UCGA policy documents
- Recommendations on the Governance of State-Owned Enterprises of Ukraine
- Corporate Governance Code of Ukraine