Tatiana has significant experience in the field of human resources management. Headed HR-function in major national and international companies. During her professional career, she successfully implemented a number projects on:
- Organizational structure transformation ;
- New operational models development;
- corporate culture transformation and implementation of new corporate values supported company’s strategic goals achievement;
- Personnel development strategies (including career planning projects, succession planning, attracting young talents, etc.).
Participated in M & A, business restructuring, process optimization and performance management activities.
- Since 2014 works as Organizational Development and HR Director of Ukrtelecom;
- 2011 - 2013 - Deputy Executive Director - HR Director of NIS Gazpromneft (Serbia);
- 2003 - 2011 - Director of Human Resources and Social Affairs at TNK-BP Ukraine;
- Graduated from Gorlovka State Institute of Foreign Languages, specializing in English, Spanish Language, and Literature.
- Has a certificate from the University of Sheffield, UK in the area of "Modern English Literature and Language".
- In 2006, she received professional certification from WorldAtWork HR Association, USA for Global Remuneration Professional.
- Graduated the Board Direction Program of the Ukrainian Corporate Governance Academy (UCGA).